Wednesday, February 21, 2018

CAS Christmas

One-layer, CAS cards are a true challenge for me, but I decided to try one. This uses a small set I bought several years ago and follows the sketch for this week at Sketch Saturday. I did a little math to figure the best vertical spacing for the stamps and lightly marked the card in pencil before stamping. The slight angle on them wasn't intentional, but I kind of like it.


This card is for these challenges:
Sketch Saturday #501
ABC Christmas -- C is for Clean
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Card Challenge #373 -- use some green
Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge -- anything Christmas
Word Art Wednesday #322 -- anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Super cute CAS card! Love those little snowmen stamps! So happy you joined us at Sketch Saturday this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angle gives movement to your card, Sandy, The postmark sentiment is perfect with the stamped stamps. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas card. I like her CAS style.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Happy Little Stampers Christmas.
    Regards,
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts