Thursday, February 1, 2018

Another fun snowman


Adding to my stash of Christmas card with this fun one. Can't tell you who makes the image, because it was enclosed in a swap card. He's colored with a  mix of markers and pencils, with a little Wink of Stella for sparkle.  The sentiment is white embossed.
The layout comes from the current sketch at Sketch Saturday.

This card is for these challenges:
Sketch Saturday #498
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #370
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
Word Art Wednesday #320-- anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- anything goes



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 370 and my Patterned Paper February challenge - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello sandy! this is adorable, luv the sweet design and your coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun lay-out. We're so blessed that you joined us with your wonderful art last Challenge. We would like to invite you to link with us again in our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving some inspiration from the Word of God in John 6:35, "Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."...Have a wonderful and blessed week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Christmas card! Thanks for your entry to CraftyHazelnut’s February Patterned Paper challenge!
    ~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts