Thursday, January 11, 2018

Flowery thanks

It's time for the first challenge of the year at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie. This time, I am the "sponsor," (so to speak)  and I will be sending out a grab bag of ribbons and fibers to the winner of the draw. It could be you, so just create and link up a project inspired by the cookies.

For my card, I was inspired by the fun prints on the cookies. I wanted to display this lovely flowery printed paper, and I paired it with a thank-you die-cut. I added a few clear sequins for sparkle, and some yummy gold ribbon.

I am entering these challenges:
Time Out #100 -- "Thankful"
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday -- use patterned paper.
Catch the Bug -- anything goes
World Art Wednesday #316 -- anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Ppatterned Paper Challenge --  use patterned paper.



7 comments:

  1. Clever use of patterned paper, simple yet doesn't look so, thanks for sharing with us over at Catch the Bug, good luck in the challenge! Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that die and the paper is perfect! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you focused on the bold, fun colours for you card - they are so perfect paired with the die cut sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE this card - the print & colors with the white is awesome!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with the Catch The Bug/Bugaboo Stamps Anything Goes challenge! We hope you'll join us this week for our 8th Birthday Bash Celebration - complete with a week long celebration AND LOTS of PRIZES!!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps Asst DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card, love the flowers on your patterned paper.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. We are grateful that you joined our Challenge here at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with the inspiration that comes from God's Word in Romans 1:17 which says, "For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.” Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun patterned paper and I love how it peeks through the “you” lettering. Thanks for your entry to CraftyHazelnut’s January Patterned Paper challenge! Good luck with the prize drawing!

    ~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts