Thursday, March 9, 2017

Cookie Challenge #64




It's time for another challenge at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie. Is that not the sweetest inspiration cookie ever?  This time, two prizes are up for grabs, digis from A Day For Daisies and from Oddball Art. Just make a project inspired by the cookies and link it up.
My card started with a die-cut someone sent me.  I think maybe it's actually supposed to be a wreath, but I looked at it and I saw a bird's nest. All I had to do was add the eggs, which are simply die-cut ovals with a little speckling added with a marker tip. The sentiment comes from combining a simple "Spring" with the Happy off a birthday sentiment.  Hope you can join us in welcoming spring with this challenge.
My card is for these challenges:
CRAFT #406 -- spring
Word Art Wednesday -- Anything Goes
:

1 comment:

  1. I like that wreath as a bird's nest. I think it is a wreath and it comes with wee birds. I think the idea is green wreath, red birds for Christmas. But with birds... that makes it more nest like. And that cookie! Be still my heart!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts