Thursday, January 19, 2017

Christmas candy


I'm still not feeling very creative, but I wanted to start on Christmas cards. This is what I came up with. The stamp is from a Tim Holtz set I won as a Rudolph Days prize last year (thank you Mo). I added a little color with pencils and added a little shine with some paper glaze on the candy.  I found some candy-themed paper to add to the sweet theme.

I'm entering this card in these challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #316 - anything Christmas
CRAFT #399 -- Christmas
ABC Christmas -- A is for anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #266 -- anything goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra/January -- anything Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge/January -- Use patterned paper

8 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card in more ways than one:). I love the shine you added to the peppermint. Thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool candy! I like that you used candy paper with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see you were able to use this stamp set! Made me smile...
    This is a lovely card. the image look sparkly just like a real candy and the candy cane paper is perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool . . . And a good start for yr 2017 collection xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab contemporary ard.
    Good to have you sharing with us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this card is super sweet, lovely design.
    Thanks for joining this years first challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Crfatyhazelnut's Patterned Paper challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts