Monday, December 19, 2016

Looking for something to do this week?



If you've done all the shopping, decorating, wrapping and baking, Scribbles Designs has plans to keep you entertained this week. As their guest DT member, I'm giving you advance notice: Starting December 20th, Scribbles Designs will begin a Five Day Countdown to Christmas. Each day for five days there will be a different event planned. Readers will have a chance to join in to win some digi images, get a  discount and grab a limited time freebie.

You can click HERE to find the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog

1 comment:

  1. I keep making jokes to my friends-"since you have nothing else to do this week..." Me, I'm working, killing time, 9 hours a day....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts