Friday, March 11, 2016

Dogs of spring




Sketch142Wow, daffodils are in bloom here.  Luckily, I don't have a dog digging up my garden. 
This card features the Stamp of the Month from From the Heart Stamps. It also uses this week's I heart Sketches layout.  I had complicated plans involving a die-cut border of flowers on that angled element, but it just didn't work. The printed twill works much better.

The card is for these challenges:
From the Heart -- stamp of the month
From the Heart  -- Sketch #142
Word Art Wednesday #221 -- Anything goes
 Catch the Bug -- Anything goes


5 comments:

  1. He looks adorable, great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug anything goes, hope to see you again! Dawn Bugaboo DT good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and lovely soft colours! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! oh what a lovely card this is.
    Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great soft spring colors!
    Thanks for joining us for our Stamp of the Month Challenge @ From The Heart Stamps!!
    Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a naughty puppy, but a very cute card with perfect spring colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts