Thursday, January 7, 2016

Back to Christmas


:

After a two-week break, I ended up making another Christmas card, starting to accumulate for this year.
I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch and those little carolers I used so many times last year.  To accent the music theme, I used a musical score patterned paper and a Joy to the World ribbon.

I'm entering these challenges:

Mojo Monday #429
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #262 -- vintage
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra challenge-- anything Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge -- patterned paper
Kraftin Kimmie's Wonderful Wednesday -- Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday # 217 -- anything Goes
Catch the Bug -- Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. I opened up your blog and thought, "These guys again?!" That's not a bad thing as I like them. This is a nifty card with its pinkness. I need to check out some of these challenges you have done. I want to do more this year, be motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this is the first time I'm seeing those carolers, and they look darn cute too! Excellent take on the Mojo Monday sketch...I love the papers you used too. Thanks for sharing this with us at CHNC Extra this month! Hope to see you again!

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to make Christmas cards all year - one per week, but last year I didn't do it and seriously regretted that decision as I was then in catch up mode and didn't get cards sent to everyone I wanted to. so...bravo to you!! I do love the card. The papers are fab and you used the sketch perfectly. thanks for joining us at kraftin' kimmie for wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's never to early to start on Christmas cards! LOL, Merry Monday keeps me stocked up! Love your carolers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts