Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas

Let me start off by wishing everyone  a merry Christmas and thanking you for your kind comments throughout the year.
It's not often you look at a Christmas card and think "it needs a little more black," but I think this does. I may go back and edge those ornaments in  black to get a little more depth.
I know you're sick of me saying I've about used up this mat stack from Echo Park, but I squeezed another card out of the snippets.  Depending on how creative I get, there may be one or two more cards left from the rest of the snippets. 

This card is for these challenges:

Pixie's Snippet Playground #208/09 -- snippets
Word Art Wednesday #214/215 -- anything goes
Holly Jolly Christmas -- Merry Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #260 -- anything Christmas
 Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Extra -- anything Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned paper Challenge -- anything patterned paper



4 comments:

  1. Super card Sandy - with or without the extra black!

    Merry Christmas!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafty Hazel Nuts this month.
    All the best for 2016!
    Hugs
    Fiona DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a neat card. That's a great use for that busy snippet. Seeing this card reminds me that I have an ornament die sort of like that one.... wonder where it has gotten itself too? Well, never mind I'm all over Christmas now. I dragged out the VD papers today (Valentine's Day).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely use of the printed paper--sweet card! Happy, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts