Thursday, June 11, 2015

Butterfly shaker card

I tried another shaker card for Butterfly Challenge #32, which requires us to use sequins.  The butterfly opening does not really allow the sequins to shake very much, but there is some movement. (It's only the third shaker card I've made, so I'm still learning.)
I recently found the "hi" die in a stack of second-hand dies I had purchased and never used. It seemed the perfect size to fill what was a lot of empty space there. (And word dies are so trendy now; this one is an old Sizzix from before words were cool, I think.)

This card is for these challenges:
Butterfly Challenge #32 -- butterfly and sequins
Inky Impressions #213-- something in the air
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned paper challenge -- use patterned paper (to cover card base)
Word Art Wednesday #187 -- anything goes

4 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, Sandy. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and please join us again soon.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're warmly welcome to also share in our new challenge at CropStop. We would LOVE having you play along.
      www.cropstop.com/blog

      Delete
  2. What a super shaker card you have made. Can 't believe it is only your third one. Love that paper. Thankyou for fluttering by# 32. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cool. I like that the window opening is just the butterfly. Pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts