Thursday, April 25, 2013

humming along



Every time I see this image and sentiment from The Alley Way Stamps, I can't help humming "just keep swimming, just keep swimming...."

This is a quickie card, CAS but fun and cute, too.  The inspiration is the Be Inspired Challenge photo #26 for The Alley Way Stamps (see right.)  And the layout is based on the current CAS(E) This Sketch, #25

Stamps are by The Alley Way. I fussy cut the fish and placed them in an ocean made from a Spellbinders die. I used white gel pen on the eyes -- possibly not a wise choice, and I may end up paper piecing some eyes on them.


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - I made a mistake. I do love your card, but I thanked you for participating in the wrong challenge. Great colours and I love how you made the waves. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E)This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love how you perfectly combined the two challenges. Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!! It seems we both went sea creature themed for this challenge, but I swear I hadn't seen yours when I made mine!! Yours is awesome! :)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card!! And I actually like the eyes just like that. Wonderful!!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever take on the sketch! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts