Friday, March 22, 2013

Flutterby in sympathy

This week's CAS on Sunday challenge (#4), is "flutterby."  Since I'm finding, sadly, that it is advisable to have at least one sympathy card on hand, I made a sympahty card. Butterflies and CAS style both seem quite appropriate for a sympathy card.

The image is from Inkadinkadoo, and I like it because it fills the space so nicely.  After that, it was a matter of adding a sentiment.  I went with a very small embellishment, just a punched butterfly with some tiny pearls on the wings. (The base card and butterfly are dark purple, although not as dark as they look in the photo).


3 comments:

  1. All these butterflies are beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!
    Yasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS on Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and elegant. I love the purples...gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts