Thursday, February 21, 2013

Black, white and yellow

I know that black, white and red is a "can't miss" color combo, but I am just now beginning to appreciate the possibilities of using black and white with yellow. I used that color combo for this card, which is for Victorine Originals Challenge #53, to stamp, emboss and embellish a card.

The stamps are from Autumn Leaves, inked in Colorbox Chalk yellow cadmium and Memento black.  The yellow panel is embossed with the Swiss Dot Folder.  For embellishment I used a border punch on the bottom of the flower panel mat, ribbon around the flower panel, and three half pearls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts