Sunday, November 25, 2012

Ultra hip Christmas


Yesterday my husband had on a Sirius Radio station that I think was called "ultra hip Christmas," and the music was all stuff that sounded like it was from the late 50s or early 60s, so I guess it was ultra hip back then. This image from Alley Way Stamps sort of has that same retro feel to it, so I chose it for the current Inspiration Challenge #16 at The Alley Way Stamps.  You can see the inspriation comes from the colors of the inspiration photos, espcially the stockings and Santa's elves.

This is also for the Holly Jolly Christmas challenge to include "Three Rs" on your card.  My Rs are Red, Rhinestones and Rounded Corner.

Finally, this is for Victorine Originals Challenge #47, Anything Christmas.

In addition to digis from TAWS, I used rhinestones, paper ribbon from K&Co., colored pencils and OMS, and a corner rounder.


5 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the image and sentiment you used. Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on our challenge at Holly Jolly Sandra, would not have thought of round corners! Love your card. Thanks for sharing with us. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Christmas card! Love your take on the inspiration photo and you used one of my favorite TAWS freebies!!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with TAWS Be Inspired Challenge!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and all of the special touches like the fun corner! So glad to see you at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rounded corner Sandy - fab colours too!
    So glad you joined in the fun at The Alley Way Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts