Saturday, July 14, 2012

As easy as one, two, three


This card was created for 365 Cards challenge Day 131, which is called 1, 2, 3. The challenge is to use one stamp, two pieces of patterned paper and three embellishments (of a kind).  Easy, peasy, right?

Well, it was after I finally found a good combination of patterned papers. The area around my paper cutter was littered with triangular shaped pieces.  Some pieces were too boring and some too busy. I think this combo of papers from Cosmos Cricket strikes a nice balance.

The sentiment is stamped in Ranger Slate ink, and for other embellishments, I added some silk flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts