Monday, June 13, 2011

Home Sweet Home.


Love this sweet little image, which is being introduced today by Paper Cupcakes. You can get it for free this week at the There's Magic in the Air blog. 
The Magical Monday Challenge at TMITA is to "pick two" from a list of embellies and use them on your card.  I chose ribbon and flowers.  It's an easy challenge, and the winner gets 2 Paper Cupcakes images of their choice.
This card is the first I've made using my new (for me) sewing machine, which I picked up at a neighbor's yard sale for $10.  I don't want to use my regular machine for paper, so this seemed like the perfect deal. I used it to zigzag stitch the patterned paper to the main card. The paper is from the Twitterpated Collection by Pepples, and I think it's the perfect match for this little house. Image is colored with pencils and OMS.

2 comments:

  1. Sandy, I just love the whimsical and fun feel to your paper and it is just perfect for that image. I love how you kept the image so soft in the coloring as well. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts