Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ready for Spring


OK, enough cold. I'm ready for spring. Luckily, several challenges this week let me indulge that urge. First off, Kim introduced pink along with Christmas red and green for this week's Off the Wall Craftiness challenge (OTWC 38) -- see inspiration photo below. And Etsy Inspired Challenge (EIC 119) this week looks at the beautiful pendants made by artist Ling Glass, which feature glass and delicate metalwork. I liked this one called "love stained glass pendant." Finally, this week's Teapot Tuesday challenge was to do something artistic or painterly, so I made a still life.


Stamp is an old one, purchased from the company now known as Sparkle and Sprinkle. Sentiment is by Impression-Obsession. It's colored with pencil and OMA. The Ling Glass pendant gave me the inspiration to use the heart-shaped clip, to which I added a little gingham ribbon. (Someone else liked that pendant too. It moved from "for sale" to "Sold" between the time I picked it out as an inspiration and the time I'm posting this card.)

Merry Christmas everyone.

5 comments:

  1. I love the focal stamped image in the circle with the green scalloped border! The gingham ribbon is a nice touch! Thanks for joining in the fun at OTWC this week and Good Luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card and guess what ~ I bought that pendant when I was searching for inspiration! Isn't it FAB??!! So is your card! LOVE the heart shaped clip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a great job with this color challenge! I love the heart shaped clip....a great embellie! Thanks for sharing your card with us at OTWC! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the heart-shaped paper clip ... fabulous Etsy Inspired design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love where your inspiration took you!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts