Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Owl post


This week's Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge #7 was simple and direct -- use a bird on your card. I decided to pair this cute owl (a digi freebie from Pollycraft) with this week's Card Positioning System sketch (CPS167). The sketch called for little do-dads in all the corners, so I added some leaf-shaped brads. Sentiment is from Purple Onion Designs.

The owl is colored with pencils and OMS. (Don't know what it is about owls, but there sure are some cute owl images out there, don't you think?)

(Harry Potter fans out there will recognize the title.)

3 comments:

  1. This image just cracks me up :) I love owls right now too, they are super cute! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute owl image!!! Great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ca-ute! Love the leaf accents! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts