Monday, May 3, 2010

Good Day Sunshine


This week's Etsy Inspired challenge EIC 86, takes us to an Etsy shop called Isabell's Umbrella -- I'm not really sure where the name came from, as Isabell sells notecards and other graphic items that are adorned with the cutest images. My inspiration was the "Send a Smile Note Card."

I used this cute sun by Michelle Perkett from a Faerie Song plate of her designs. The center is paper-pieced with a a piece from the Making Memories stack called Eliza (the blue gingham is from it, too.) The rest of the image is colored with pencils and OMS. Sentiment is computer generated. I got those big brads at a consigment sale last week and they seemed a good finishing touch.

2 comments:

  1. I love this sentiment and this card is sure to brighten someone's day! Thanks for playing in the Etsy Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Cheery and fun!

    Thanks so much for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Stencils and diecuts

  I've had the idea for this card for a while, but I finally got around to making it this week.  I started by stenciling the stone fence...

Popular Posts