Friday, July 31, 2009

Join me for VSN

Hope you all can join me at Virtual Stamp Night Saturday at SCS. (If you've never done VSN, it's a series of challenge, one posted each hour. You have 45 minutes to complete a card for the challenge.)

The theme this time is "food chef" and tomorrow's offerings are "Snacks". The first challenge goes up at 5 p.m. Eastern, and your's truly hosts the challenge that kicks off at 6 p.m. I can't reveal what it will be, but you will need at least one of the supplies on this list.

If you don't want to do the challenge, please join me on the chat thread -- We can talk about stamping, food, the new Harry Potter movie, or anything that interests you. I'll be chatting from 6-7 p.m. Eastern. Hope to see you, or at least your card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!

Monochromatic CAS

 Isn't there a saying that goes something like: there's nothing simple about clean and simple?  Or no, is it just me? Anyway, I trie...

Popular Posts